If you’ve been around her for months, or years, having high hopes about being together one day, without having any romantic success, then I think it will be better for you to face reality. The sooner, the better.
Honestly? Can you ever get out of the friend zone?
Is it even possible?
And if so, how long does it take to get out of the friend zone?
I’ll give you the answers to all these questions in a few minutes.
Table of Contents
- What are the signs of being in the friend zone?
- So. Can you ever get out of the friend zone?
- How long does it take to get out of the friend zone?
What are the signs of being in the friend zone?
All of your friend can see it.
She definitely was the one who chose it.
But somehow, we are the only one, who can’t see the forest from the trees.
So, if you can resonate with these, then you’re most probably in the friend zone already:
- You have been chatting for a long time, but didn’t date each other yet
- Often times you’re in the same group of friends, but you never asked her out
- You have been helping her out every once in a while: projects, work tasks, carrying heavy stuff, fixing broken things – but no romantic signs
- She called you “bestie”, “friend“, “great friend”, or some variation of that, either face to face, either in front of her friends
- You’re being a great emotional support for her
- You’re being a great listener for her
Related: Am I in the Friend Zone Quiz
So. Can you ever get out of the friend zone?
Yes, it is possible.
Unfortunately, it’s not going to happen over-night, and you’re going to have to go through a few changes to get there.
Why am I telling this?
Because, the reason why she put you in the friend zone in the first place is, because you’ve never made it man to woman.
If you’re in the friend zone, that only means these 2 things:
- You’ve been waiting for the perfect moment, but never had the gut to ask her out, because you were too afraid to ruin your friendship
- You think, that if you spend enough time around her, eventually she’s going to see how great of a person you are, she will start to like you, and finally, she will start to fall in love with you (just like in the movies)
But the most fundamental message towards her is still MISSING: letting her know your intentions in some way.
In other words, making it man to woman.
Because let’s be honest for a moment. If you’re having high hopes of getting together one day, but you’ve been around her for months, or years, then maybe it’s better to just find out what are her intentions as well.
I know. I know exactly.
It’s hard to face the truth. Especially when we feel, that the answer wouldn’t necessarily be the one, that we were expecting.
Because when we fear a certain outcome, we procrastinate.
And when we procrastinate, we’re only pushing that outcome to a later period in our lives.
So, let me give you a rule I learned throughout the years, and I hope you’ll be able to implement it in your life in some form:
RULE: Face the truth as quickly as possible. Face reality as fast as you can.
It’s a great way to avoid procrastination, and it’s a great way to avoid situations like this.
How long does it take to get out of the friend zone?
It really depends on many factors.
- How fast you are making it man to woman
- How fast are you moving on if she rejects you
- How well are you applying the necessary changes in your life to actually attract her
Give yourself time for that change. No miracle will happen overnight.
But back to the real question: How long does it take to get out of the friend zone?
It can take from months to years to get out of the friend zone.
But let me be more specific here, and let me tell you why it can take so long.
You will get out of the friend zone WHEN:
- She sees that you are surrounded (and wanted) by other women as well
- She sees you are a fun guy to be around, who does many awesome things
- She sees you are surrounded constantly by great friends
- She sees what a great lifestyle you have
- She notices that you don’t contact her anymore
- She notices that you’ve become a confident a dominant guy, who is not afraid to tell what’s on his mind, just to avoid conflicts
Can you see the whole picture?
Can you see where all this is going towards?
When she will see what a great deal she is missing out, a great deal that not that long ago she could have had if she wanted to, then she won’t be able to help it, and automatically she will start to create feelings for you.
And that’s exactly when you’ll get out of the friend zone.
And that’s exactly when she will start to chase you, and not the other way around.
As Rich Cooper says it in many of his videos:
“Women wait at the finish line, and pick the winners.“Rich Cooper
And that is so true, since they have much more options than men in general.
So instead of whining about our struggles in life, I encourage you to simply do the work.
It’s not easy to get out of our comfort zone, and to get started with something completely unknown.
To do the uncomfortable work.
To break our current habits.
At the same time, I know how easy it is to procrastinate and to accept our life as it is instead.
Change is always harder.
But trust me.
It is so much worth it.
And if you have been struggling for a longer time now.
Then it will be EVEN SWEETER when you finally get there.
So. Can you ever get out of the friend zone?
Yes, you can. It is possible. It is doable.
But be prepared, that it will take some time and effort to actually get there.
Thank you for being here and reading through.
If you’re still not sure how to get out of the friend zone, then get a free copy of my PDF training down below.
A step-by-step training about how to get out of the friend zone and how to attract her for real.
It’s a step-by-step training, explaining exactly how you can get out of the friend zone and attract her for real. You can get instant access to it by simply subscribing to my newsletter.
Until next time.
Thomas Kallos – Find Your Ideal Partner