If you truly want to know how to live an attractive lifestyle that women love, then apply these 7 tips into your life, and not only your personality will become more interesting and attractive, but women will LOVE you for who you are.
Table of Contents
- 1) Personal development – Train your mind and body
- 2) Having hobbies – Creating a more interesting personality
- 3) Career- Find a way to become wealthy
- 4) Be on your purpose – Know exactly what you want to achieve
- 5) Surround yourself with great friends – A life worth living
- 6) Live an abundant life – Always have options with women
- 7) Never go into extremes – Understand and apply life balance
- Some last words – A practical advice
1) Personal development – Train your mind and body
No matter what the internet or society wants you to believe, personal development doesn’t stop at the age of 25. Personal development stops, when you decided to lay back.
So, here is what you should develop for a more attractive lifestyle:
- Improve your social skills – Learn how to talk to men and women at the same time. You might be an introvert, or you might have social anxiety, but understand, that you’ll use these skills for the rest of your life. That’s the only way how you’ll make new friends, or how you’re going to be able to seduce women. Not to talk about your professional life.
- Improve your humor – One of the greatest tools an easy-going and attractive man can have. Spend time with friends who have a great sense a humor, watch some stand-up comedy shows, or listen to podcasts which has some humor to it, and after a while it will stick on you.
- Build on your confidence – By accumulating those small wins, and by shifting your focus from your weak points to your strong ones, you can build some pretty solid confidence over time. You can only achieve this by putting in the work, by going out there, and by getting out of your comfort zone.
- Read books – I always considered books to be a source of information, where a few hundred years of knowledge were compressed in one place. Of course, I’m talking about the self-developing books. In other words, just by reading one or two hundred of pages, we can actually find information and solutions, that would make our lives so much easier, without having to figure it out ourselves. Books are pure gold.
- Learn from other’s mistakes – Learn from your own mistakes first, but if you want to bring it to the next level, then start learning from other people’s mistakes. Put yourself in their shoes for a moment, and think it through, what would have been a good solution. Don’t judge, we all do mistakes. Just learn from it. It’s going to be a game changer, I promise.
- Take care of your body – Hit the gym, eat healthy, and don’t let yourself get overweight. It’s something you can control, in the majority of the cases. But if you are overweight, try not to come up with some boring excuses, why you look the way you look. Instead, take full ownership for your life, get out of your comfort zone and take action. Every change is uncomfortable, and the beginning is always harder, but remember, that nothing valuable comes easily.
2) Having hobbies – Creating a more interesting personality
Imagine this for a moment.
If you casually talked with a guy, and you just found out about him, that he’s a break-dancer, he’s been playing on the bass guitar for 5 years, and he used to be a pro poker player back in the days, wouldn’t you think?
“Damn. This guy is really cool.”
I definitely would think that.
Because by having hobbies:
- Your personality will become much more interesting.
- Your personality will unfold through your hobbies in a conversation, without having to brag about it.
- Plus, you will become more attractive, and a much cooler guy in their eyes.
It’s so unattractive when someone doesn’t know what to do with their time, or when they are bored.
There are so many useful things we could do with our time, yet we are sitting there doing nothing?
Come on. Let’s be more creative about it.
- Dance hip-hop.
- Practice basketball.
- Draw paintings.
- Write some articles.
- Play the guitar.
It doesn’t matter what it is, as long as you can build on it, or as long as it is productive.
Oh, and by the way, watching movies/series or playing video games isn’t a hobby. That’s just us taking a break. Unless you do it as an expert, or that’s your profession. Otherwise, it’s just for our own amusement.
So, make sure to have some hobbies that will occupy your mind, and by that, your personality will become more interesting as well.
3) Career- Find a way to become wealthy
Even if you don’t have a great career now, but you keep searching for ways to get there, and if you keep putting in the work, then you’re good to go.
Of course, this shouldn’t be an excuse for you, to keep drifting around for years, without actually showing any results.
So, make sure to do the work, to work smart, and to always strive to build your own kingdom. It will give her a basic sense of security, it will show her that you have your sh*t together, plus that you’re a smart and creative guy, who will always find a way.
On one hand, you should avoid women who want you only for your money, but on the other hand, you should take care of your financial background yourself.
A man who can’t find a way to build his career, tells so many things about himself. These days, there are literally millions of ways how anybody can build a wealthy life, and we know, that excuses are the easiest to come up with.
So, if you truly want to know how to live an attractive lifestyle, be creative about it, do the work, be smart about it, without going with your head directly into the wall, and find a way to become wealthy.
4) Be on your purpose – Know exactly what you want to achieve
Building out your career can be one of your main goals, but it shouldn’t define you completely. It would only make you one-sided.
It’s just another extreme.
So, instead, try to have a combination of small goals and big goals in your life.
- You will know exactly what you want to achieve.
- You will get there so much faster, and self-development happens much quicker.
- Plus, you won’t waste any of your time with meaningless activities, or won’t spend time with people who doesn’t worth your time.
So, know WHAT you want to do, find out HOW exactly to get there , and go in that direction with everything you have. This is what being on your purpose means.
- A MAN on his purpose is attractive.
- A MAN with big goals is attractive.
One of the most important things, when we talk about how to live an attractive lifestyle. Never ignore it.
5) Surround yourself with great friends – A life worth living
Life is so empty without friends. True friends will always be there when you are hitting a low point, or when you are celebrating the big moments in your life.
Plus, it’s so appealing when a man is living an awesome life, while being surrounded with great friends.
- Enjoying a summer vacation with their buddies.
- Throwing a house party with the gang.
- And doing crazy things together, that you will never forget.
Also, if a girl stoped replying to you, then you wouldn’t get attached that much, because you can’t wait to hang out with one of your best friends.
Just like when you have hobbies, or when you’re focused on building your career, or when you are being on your purpose in life. You don’t get attached that easily, when you can’t wait to do something, or when you can occupy your mind.
6) Live an abundant life – Always have options with women
It’s proven, that women are more attracted to men, who are desired by other women as well.
So if you want to live an attractive lifestyle, then you should surround yourself with women, and you should always have options.
And if you run out of those options, then you should be able to create new ones.
It’s one kind of social proof from their part, because if you are wanted by other women as well, then you must be of high-value.
7) Never go into extremes – Understand and apply life balance
Whether we talk about career, purpose, women, sports, gaming, self-improvement, taking a break, you name it, we should always keep a healthy balance in our lives, and we should never go into extremes.
This balance doesn’t have to be equal for all of these areas.
Life balance only means that there is a time and place for everything, and we should learn how to prioritize our lives in a way, that will help us live a fulfilled one.
Plus, we only live once, and time goes by extremely fast. Just take a look how fast a summer goes by.
So, if anybody wanted to live their lives becoming a millionaire, with the price of having to sacrifice their love life and health because of it, that’s fine by me. Everybody lives their life as they want to, but I wouldn’t recommend this approach.
So, again. It doesn’t have to be an equal work-life balance.
80% work, 20% the rest?
Or maybe 75-25%?
I don’t know the exact number, but I think, we can tell, that a good work-life balance is close to that ratio.
And yes, it can be super attractive in a person, if they are very talented in one thing, or if they are wealthy. In the short-term.
But trust me, if you go into extremes in just one area of your life, in the long run, your personality will become monotonous, it will lose all its charm after we get to know their real character, and let’s not forget that everything has it’s price.
So, if you want to live an attractive lifestyle, that is truly appealing for most women, then I recommend you to understand and apply this balance.
Most men overlook it.
But hey, it’s a choice.
Some last words – A practical advice
Here is a practical exercise, about how to live an attractive lifestyle.
- Take out a piece of paper and make a list of all these points, from 1 to 7.
- Then, talk about each point for 1-2 minutes. See where you stand at for each point, and have a quick reality check.
- Mark the areas where you could improve the most.
- And then take action. Improve yourself on the needed areas.
Oh, and by the way, you can start with the low-hanging fruits first, with the ones you feel you could excel the most, with just a bit of energy investment. This way you’ll have more motivation, you’ll see some instant results, and slowly but surely, you’ll begin with the transformation.
Give yourself time, don’t be too harsh on yourself.
Change is always hard, especially in the beginning. But I can guarantee you, that it’s completely worth it.
Thank you for reading through. If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my newsletter down below, for more dating and relationship advice.
Until next time.
Thomas Kallos – Find Your Ideal Partner