What if she calls you her best friend? Is being called bestie a sign that you’re friendzoned? And is it possible to renegotiate things, and to get out of the friend zone at this point?
Well, let’s find out.
Table of Contents
- So, is being called bestie a sign that you’re friendzoned?
- What does being called bestie actually mean?
- Is it possible to renegotiate things and to get out of the friend zone?
- A step-by-step training about how to get out of the friend zone and how to attract her for real.
So, is being called bestie a sign that you’re friendzoned?
It’s a hard pill to swallow. But it is the cold truth.
I think it happened to all of us, at least once in our lives.
- We helped her out many times, and we were kind to her.
- Tried to spend as much time as possible close to her, because it just felt so good to be around her.
- Talked a lot online, but never took the courage to ask her out.
We simply wanted her to see how great of a person we truly are.
And here comes the day, when she’s calling us her best friend, or her bestie.
It can be really painful.
Related: Am I in the Friend Zone Quiz
What does being called bestie actually mean?
Being called bestie only means that you’ve spent too much time being a nice guy, and now she doesn’t know how to let you know that she’s not attracted to you, in a polite way, that won’t hurt your feelings.
Also, there is another chance that she doesn’t want to “lose” your companionship, since you are a great support for her.
- You might be a great listener.
- You might be the one who helps her with her homework, projects, or work tasks.
- Or maybe you help her to repair her broken laptop, or carry heavy things every once in a while.
You are a kind person with a big heart to her. And there is nothing wrong with that, don’t get me wrong.
But how could she actually offend or hurt someone’s feelings, if they are this kind to her?
Unfortunately, that’s NOT how you want her to think about you.
Because being a bestie only means, that she isn’t looking at you as a potential partner, but only as a great friend.
That is the harsh truth.
That is the bestie friendzone.
And that is the reality, that you’ll have to digest.
Is it possible to renegotiate things and to get out of the friend zone?
YES, it is possible to get out of the friend zone, but unfortunately, it is not going to be easy.
I’m going to be straight forward with you for a moment.
Since she already labeled you as a nice guy, it is going to be hard to change the way she looks at you.
Unless you find the courage, and finally make it man to woman.
That’s the first step.
But don’t expect her to jump into your laps right away.
She needs time to process your intentions, and you need time to actually become that person, who truly means it.
Because, as the law of attractions states it:
“You don’t attract what you want. You attract what you are.“Wayne Dyer
It has to be a DEEP CHANGE on a core level.
- It’s not enough to just say it.
- It’s not enough to just let her know your intentions.
- If your words are not aligned with your actions, she WILL be able to sense it.
And that’s why ultimately you have to BECOME, rather than just state it, and wait for miracles to happen.
So, is being called bestie a sign that you’re friendzoned? YES, unfortunately it is.
And is it possible to renegotiate things? YES, it’s possible to get out of the friend zone, but it’s a relatively harder task to do, and you’ll have to be prepared, that it takes a longer time. Also, you have to be willing to put in the work, and to truly become that person, who won’t be treated as a bestie or a best friend anymore.
Thank you for being here and reading through.
If you’re still not sure how to get out of the friend zone, then get a free copy of my PDF training down below.
A step-by-step training about how to get out of the friend zone and how to attract her for real.
It’s a step-by-step training, explaining exactly how you can get out of the friend zone and attract her for real. You can get instant access to it by simply subscribing to my newsletter.
Until next time.
Thomas Kallos – Find Your Ideal Partner