So, does it get easier later on? Is dating easier in your 30s as a man?
YES, it does get easier in some ways. But before you take this simple yes as an answer, let’s dig a little deeper, why dating in your 30s gets easier. Because if you take this simple “yes” as an answer, then it’s going to be the perfect excuse why to procrastinate in your 20s.
- So, does dating get easier for guys?
- Does dating get easier as you get older?
Let’s see the psychology behind dating in your 30s as a man.
Why is dating easier in your 30s – Dating in your 30s as a man
- You are more mature.
- You are more experienced.
- Furthermore, you are more wealthy compared to your 20s, and hopefully you have a great career already, which is attractive to women.
- You might even be more confident with time.
- Women already want to settle down around 25, and they are going to be looking for an ideal partner, if they feel like running out of time.
So, yes. Dating in your 30s as a man does get easier in some ways. But again, please don’t use this as an excuse, procrastinate and do nothing until you get in your 30s. Let me explain.
Be careful with the “dating in your 30s as a man gets easier” mindset.
Now, let’s say you are in your 20s, and it’s hard for you to date women.
Then you read this article about how dating in your 30s as a man gets easier.
Do you think it can become an easy excuse to just wait and not do anything until then?
Yeah. That’s exactly what we want to prevent.
But let’s remove career and money from the equation for a moment.
- We might think that if we had money, that would solve most of our problems.
- We could travel a lot, which would make us a more interesting person. Plus, if they saw our pictures around the world, it would get easier to attract them.
- Or we could buy her a lot of things, bring them to many beautiful places, and they would be more attracted to us, since women like wealthy men, right?
That’s right. To a certain extent.
- But how do you know that they like you for your character, for who you really are, IF you keep paying her constantly?
- How do you know that you’re not attracting a kind of “gold digger“ if you want to start with money and show her your wealth right off the bat.
Let me put it this way.
Trust me, I’ve seen guys with my own eyes, who had that true confidence level, knew how to entertain women, but didn’t have money, and were constantly surrounded with women. So if they could do it, you can do it too.
But sure, it does help, and gives you a bit of advantage if you have money. But if you don’t have a great game, a great vibe or character, then you’re just wasting your money and time.
Without knowing how to entertain women, the only thing that money will buy for you, is a bit of their time and attention.
So, let’s better focus on getting more confident and mastering a basic level of game.
Because anybody can learn it, and these are relatively easily learnable skills.
What to do in your 20s to be more successful in dating women?
- Gain confidence by accumulating small wins: Your testosterone level will get higher if you are winning, which eventually will make you more attractive and masculine.
- Have a great vibe: Imagine it’s a one on one conversation with a cute girl at a coffee table. You need to be able to have such a great conversation with her, that afterward she will want to meet you again. For that, you’ll need to improve your social skills.
- Become more mature: know when it’s time to joke about it, and know when it’s time to talk in a serious way.
- Get confident around women: For that, you’ll have to engage with them, unfortunately there is no way around it. If you freeze and your heart beats faster than it should when talking to a hot girl, you should definitely start getting used to being around women.
- Have great topics to talk about: One key element to dating is to know how to sustain an interesting conversation with her, and for that you’ll need to come up with some topics to talk about. Don’t wait for her to lead the conversation.
- Know how to present it: It’s even more important to know HOW to say it. WHAT you have to say is secondary. Do you know those people who can make any boring story a great one? Exactly.
- Become a great leader: Know how to lead in a way that is not controlling. Learn how to become a leader that is attractive to women.
And if you want to know exactly how to do it, then all you need to do is to follow through this 10-step system on how to find true love.
If you don’t know where to start – Start Here
How to Find Your Ideal Partner – The Ultimate 10-Step System
A strategical step-by-step system on how you can find your ideal partner. Even if you start from ZERO.
- With specific exercises.
- With belief changing mindsets.
- Everything you need to know, step-by-step.
So, as you see, these are all learnable skill sets, which can be improved over time.
Also, these are skills that will bring you closer to becoming a more successful man.
You can use them to meet new people, to make great friends over the years, and to know hot to talk to anybody, whenever you put yourself in new environments.
It’s worth mentioning, that you WILL improve slowly by default over those years, since you are going to get involved in certain situations, which will force you to develop these skills.
But that’s not enough.
- If you truly want to meet gorgeous and attractive women.
- If you want to find your dream partner one day.
- Or if you are planning to have a family and children around 30 or so.
Then you’ll need to put in the work early on, or at least as soon as possible, with the least procrastination possible.
Because it is really hard to find a great partner, with whom it is worth building a future together.
And why do I think it is better to start dating in your 20s?
- Because if you are in college or high school, you have SO many opportunities that you don’t want to waste.
- Because if you develop these skills now, then they will make your life much easier in an earlier stage of your life.
- Also, because later you won’t be able to do it anymore, when you find your ideal partner. But now, you can still go out and date whoever you want.
- And because if you miss out now, nobody will give you back those precious young years, and those great memories.
+Extra tip: High-quality women are usually single only for a short period of time. Not only are these women rare, but as soon as they get out of the relationship, they get approached immediately. So better know how to attract and seduce a woman as soon as they get single, starting in your 20s.
The real question is:
“Do you want to live an abundant life while you are still young?”
If the answer is yes, then the best time to start improving yourself is NOW.
And back to the real question:
“Is dating easier in your 30s as a man?”
Yes, dating is easier in your 30s, because you are more experienced, because you have more wealth, compared to your 20s, and because women already want to settle down around 25, so they are searching for a compatible guy.
Oh, and that experience can be learned easily at any age.
It’s a choice.
For your own sake.
Never use this as an excuse to procrastinate and to wait for the “easier” years.
Because in one thing we are ALL experts.
And that is finding excuses.
Isn’t that right?
Thank you for reading through. If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my newsletter down below, for more dating and relationship advice.
Until next time.
Thomas Kallos – Find Your Ideal Partner